Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Chain Card Swap Blog Hop - Carolina

At the beginning of October, Tracy started me on a fun journey with 9 other Australian demonstrators. We called it a "Chain Card Swap", a card version of what is called "Chinese Whispers" in Australia, also known as "Telephone" in the US and "Broken Telephone" in South Africa. Each of us designed a card (round 1) and sent it off to one of the other participants. That person CASE-d (Copy And Share Everything) the card and send their version on to the next person. Each card made its way around until finally a version came home to the maker. This was such a fun journey, and so interesting to see how the cards evolved with each round. We are going to have a blog hop for each of the card designs to share the fun and amazement at the evolution.

Carolina - Round 1
The second card that we are sharing was designed by Carolina. I hope you have arrived at my blog following the hop around so you can see the progression of the cards between her's and mine; if not please follow the link to her hop. 

My Card - Round 10
I did enjoy creating this one with all the layers and colours, it was out of my usual style. Unlike the previous hop, I joined this group of cards in Round 10, so its hard to see the connection when looking between Carolina's and my card, so it's lucky we have this hop to see the progression!

Happy Stamping
Monique

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see the progression, Monique. I love the Heartfelt Hexagons Bundle, the stamp set is retiring :(, love Masterfully Made DSP (also retiring)- not only the colours, but it adds texture all by itself. Loving all these CASE's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a brillaint job with the layers, Monique. Especially if it's not your usual style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the colours and texture of your card Monique. Gorgeous~!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.