Sunday, April 21, 2024

CTC #466 - CASE Favourite Mini Catalogue Project

Welcome to another week at CASEing the Catty Sunday Blog Hop, where utilise the projects within the current Stampin' Up! catalogue to inspire our own projects each week. We also invite you to join with us in the challenge each week by using this inspiration in your own creations and uploading a photo to our Facebook page.

This week we are taking inspiration from our favourite projects in the mini catalogue, sadly this lovely catty has just over a week before many of the products are gone for good. 

I was inspired by this card from page 43 of the mini catalogue.  I was drawn to the layers rather than the colours for this one, which I think are a bit dull for my liking.

Because I wanted to stay fairly true to the original I recreated mine closely in layout, but changed the main colour to Pretty Peacock with hints of gold.  I love how this card turned out and I realised that it is also a good reminder, that while we are sad to see products go, we get new products in their place ... I was beyond happy when Pretty Peacock returned as a core colour!

Because I love the layers so much I thought I'd show you a close up, you can see for the splatter effect I have used Wink of Stella which gives such a lovely sparkle across the whole card, but particularly where the larger splatters have landed.
 
I hope you are inspired to join in the challenge this week, just use your favourite project in the mini catalogue to inspire your creativity, then post a picture of your project to the CTC Facebook page.

Time to hop on over and see what Tina has created this week.

Happy Stamping
Monique

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.