Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Bloodsplatter Valentine!

Just a quick post today - I made the decision on Monday to join in with Less Is More and Friday Mashup Challenges.  Unfortunately the mashup is from the week before (where does time go?)!!! The mashup was to use hearts and arrows and combine it with colour combo of Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Crumb Cake.

Here is my card, I realised as I finished it off and looked at all the elements together that the background Gorgeous Grunge stamp does look a little like blood splatter!  However my daughter loves it and will use it for her Valentine this year!  We decided the best thing to write on the inside is "I love you to death"!  



Happy Stamping

2 comments:

  1. This looks terrific I love the stamps you used.
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee, hee, I actually did not think about blood, just paint. :) Fun card!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments, thanks for taking the time to write them.